Great Lakes Helicopter can provide you with all your low-level flying and application of greenhouse shade/removal, along with other agricultural related products.
Our Helicopters are fitted with belly tanks, powered by electric pumps. The boom length is 80% of the main rotor diameter and the nozzles within the booms can be setup to deploy the product dependent upon your requirements as it relates to necessary application.
Supported by full Ground Crew, operating a self-contained mix rig with sufficient water, fuel and pumping capabilities, allowing for varied water sources to be used, ie: dams, ponds, streams etc., thereby ensuring the job can be completed quickly and effectively at a competitive cost.
- Per Pail Billing – We understand time is money, therefore we bill by the pail, ensuring that you pay a fixed cost – no matter how long it takes to complete the job!
- Project Management and Scheduling
- Fully equipped Ground Support
- In-house Maintenance
- Frost Protection
- Herbicide application
- Forest blocks – kill spray and release spray
- Insecticide/trace element applications
Contact us to obtain a quote!